When you are in the mood to explore a great Tarrytown restaurant with the most incredible tastes in the neighborhood, look no further than our own SB&G Restaurant - a contemporary American Grill in a warm, inviting setting. Enjoy time-honored cuisine with a modern, healthy flare at a cozy table next to the...
Winter 2011 Group Offer - Terms and Conditions
• Group/Event/Meeting contract must be signed between October 10, 2011 and May 31, 2012 and room block must be used and paid for by December 31, 2012 to qualify for this offer.
• Offer must be referenced at start of negotiation process.
• Not valid with any room blocks or meetings currently booked, under negotiation or that have already occurred.
• This offer is not valid for catering-only events or wedding contracts.
• Minimum of 25 room nights must be booked to qualify for this offer at Le Meridien, Luxury Collection, Sheraton, St. Regis, W, and Westin hotels.
• Minimum of 10 rooms nights must be booked to qualify for this offer at Aloft, Element and Four Points by Sheraton hotels.
• Starpoints® signing bonus amount is based on the number of room nights contracted. Bonus is 2,500 Starpoints for every 25 room nights booked to a maximum of 100,000 bonus Starpoints per contract.
• Client is eligible for the Starpoints signing bonus, plus their selection of one (1) of the additional components. Offerings are contingent on availability at the hotel.
- If client chooses complimentary welcome reception, hotel will provide a hosted one (1) hour reception for guests in equal to the number of actualized guest rooms on peak. The reception will include assorted hors d'oeuvres, three (3) pieces per person, plus beer/wine/sods for one hour. After one hour menu items and beverages may be purchased at prevailing menu prices. Reception food and beverage items are at the discretion of the hotel and will be outlined in the contract. Not valid at hotels with third party food vendors. Normal rates will apply for additional reception attendees. The welcome reception space is at the discretion of the hotel.
- If client chooses the discount on master billed guestrooms, client will receive a discount equal to 2% of the total master billed charges for guest rooms (if rooms are master billed) Discount is not offered on banquet and catering, meeting rooms, any surcharges, gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges, and/or third party charges on the master bill.
- If client chooses the accelerate room upgrade component, client will receive one complimentary standard room upgrade, for one night, for every 25 paid room nights. That is three complimentary room upgrades for 75 paid room nights and so on. Complimentary upgrades must be used for the contracted group and cannot be banked for future use.
- Aloft, Element and some Four Points by Sheraton hotels do not have upgraded room types available. Those hotels will instead offer the option of a free VIP welcome amenity, one for every 10 room nights on peak. Welcome amenity is at the discretion of each hotel and will be outlined in the meeting contract. VIP welcome amenities must be used for the contracted group and cannot be banked for future use.
• Payment must be made in accordance with the time frames specified in the contract to receive the discount on the master bill.
• If the group or event is canceled, Starwood reserves the right to cancel and delete the Starpoint signing bonus from the client's account.
• Offers are subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking. Valid only at North America participating properties.
• Starwood reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.
• Promotion valid to all eligible group/event/meeting bookings, including those booked through travel agents and third parties at commissionable rates.
• May not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
• Planner is responsible for disclosure to client of any incentives received, including Starpoints, and is responsible for compliance with any client or employer gift or incentive policy that may apply.
• Planner must be an active member of and in good standing with the Starwood Preferred Planner program and the Starwood Preferred Guest® program to receive Starpoints. Membership in the SPP/SPG program is required to redeem Starpoints. Join for free at SPG.com or starwoodpreferredplanner.com.
• Use of Starpoints is subject to the terms and conditions of the SPG program which are subject to change without notice and can be found at SPG.com.
• Starpoints will remain active as long as the account is kept active in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SPG Program.
• Preferred Guest, Starpoints, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
© 2011 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.